Day 1 - Gathering
- R4/R5 will drop rss in main city about 8hrs before points will be tallied for alliance duel.
- Start gathering once rss are dropped.
- 3 apc's should be used to maximize points. 3 apcs sent to gather 3x each will get 9 loads of gathering points.
- Each apc should have 2 heros with gathering skill unlocked and maximized. Fill remaining hero spots with a matching faction to one of the gathering skilled heros.
- Use duel coupons before you pull your lines back from gathering.
- Territory Bonus - Gather on mines located within our repaired cities. This will give a 50% gathering speed boost.
- Gathering bonus - increase rss gathering speed (excluding z coin)
- Gathering boost - +50% for 8hrs. Costs 150 diamonds or 7,500 exchange points in alliance shop.
- Look for lvl 4 or 5 mines.
- Do not gather mint. The gathering bonus only goes towards iron and stone.
- Combat Heros with gathering skill (3rd skill, hero must ascend to Epic (orange) to unlock skill):
- Production Heros with gathering skill:
- Laura Chen - Extra gathering lineup
- Pheidias - Stone gathering speed (skill #2)
- Mario - Iron gathering speed (skill #2)
Day 2 - Expand the Fortress
- Start building upgrades ahead of duel day. The higher level upgrades take more time to finish depending on construction speed & how many workers you have assigned.
- DO NOT HIT THE FINISH BUTTON on any upgrades until expansion day. To ensure you don't accidentally complete a finished upgrade change the setting: Avatar > settings > general setting > ✔️ confirm with me when collecting facilities.
- The longer the construction time, the higher the cp increase and points, ie., control center, gyms, laboratory, infirmary.
- Production Heros with construction bonus skill:
- Mauer - skill #1 faster construction
- Pearson - skill #1 multi worker construction
skill #3 faster construction
skill #4 faster construction
- Grace - skill #1 faster construction
- McCaul - skill #2 faster construction
- Nate - skill #3 faster construction
- Jack Chang - skill #2 faster construction
- Wolowitz - skill #4 faster construction
- Pheidias - skills #1 & 3 faster construction
- Diana - skills #2 faster construction
- Brady - skill #2 faster construction
- Bonnie - skill #3 faster construction
- Harrison - skill #2 faster construction
Day 3 - Research Day
- ONLY RESEARCH ON RESEARCH DAY
- Save z coins and alliance medals to all be used on research day.
- Duel Coupons
- Research Speedups
- Production Hero
- Luke - skills 1, 3 & 4 faster research
Day 4 - Recruitment
- If alliance commemoration is completed in research you only need 14,400 chips +100% duel coupon to get 4m duel points. 17,100 chips if no duel coupon used. If the research is not complete you will need more chips to get to 4m points.
Day 5 - Training Soldiers
- Promoting soldiers is faster than training but provide the same duel points.
- Duel Coupon
- Training speedups used only on training day.
- Mopping zombies
- Do not collect soldiers until training day begins.
- Gym levels also add training speed.
- Alliance commemoration:
- Chosen soldier will give 20% training speed.
- Mobilization > commando, rifleman, defender, will give 15% training speed.
- Production Heros with training speed skill:
- Fiona - skill #3
- Pamela - skill #1
- Beesly - skill #1
- Lori - skill #1
- Brady - skill #4
Day 6 - Enemy Elimination
- Duel coupons
- Attacking bases from duel opponent alliance will give 400% points.
- Attacking enemy bases level 23 and below will give lower duel points.
- Attacking enemy bases level 24 and above will give 5-9x points.